On 05.03.2014 01:10, Tim Mackey wrote:
That took a bit of digging. Again, I've tried neither, but there are two
other options:

1. Modify XS-REPOSITORY-LIST in the ISO to contain your supplemental packs
(aka drivers) and re-seal it
2. Use an answerfile and add in the line(s): <driver-source type="url">
ftp://172.16.0.249/ftp/xs62/driver</driver-source>

If you do the answerfile, you can have multiple driver-source lines listed.
 That would be my preferred option.

Tim,

At point 2, what is this answerfile you are talking about, do I have to open up the ISO? Is it possible to have a "local" driver-source type? I'd try to avoid going out on the network without network drivers. :)

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro