On 18.03.2014 04:51, Bjoern Teipel wrote:
Hi admins,

do you want to share what kind of storage you use in connection for CSTK
4.2.1 ?
I guess most of you is using NFS but myself is forced to use CLVM since I have a iscsi flash based storage system available. This is also the reason why I contact you, I personally find CLVM clunky, error prone and dead lock heavy. Who is using CLVM in production and what kind of cluster config do
you use ?
I'm still trying to find out if I don't switch to NFS to avoid all upcoming
CLVM and ldm locking issues.
Maybe some of you are using OCFS, which I used few years ago with limited
success.

Thanks
Bjoern

Read this too: