Hi,

Sorry for bothering again but I am not sure if my cloud-client is
installed.....
1) It is not giving the above error but after downloading the packages...it
gives:

"*Package cloud-setup-4.0.2-1.el6.x86_**64.rpm is not signed*"

What to do about this?

2) I installed MySQL and then tried to run the following command:

cloud-setup-databases cloud:<dbpassword>@localhost \
 --deploy-as=root:<password>

This error came up:
"bash:cloud-setup-databases :command not found"

Please Help!!!

I am following

http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.0.0-incubating/pdf/Installation_Guide/Apache_CloudStack-4.0.0-incubating-Installation_Guide-en-US.pdf

for installation of cloudstack.