Hi,

I was off for few days. Sorry, This mail is little big , but it was needed
to explain the scenario now....

That #hostname lookup failure is resolved, The problem was with my
installation was :

When I installed Centos 6.5 then I gave localhost.localdomain as ekta.
So it got the localhost but it was not getting the localdomain.

Right now I again installed centos6.5 and resolved this issue of "hostname
lookup failure" by giving the default value

*New:*

I followed this pdf:
http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.0.0-incubating/pdf/Installation_Guide/Apache_CloudStack-4.0.0-incubating-Installation_Guide-en-US.pdf

I want to see the dashboard first, then I want cloudstack to be working
with any hypervisor.

These are the steps I performed and *still not able to see the dashboard*

1.)Installed the Database on the Management Server Node
2)Used the Management Server As the NFS Server
3)in # vi /etc/sysconfig/iptables
 -A INPUT -s <NETWORK> -m state --state NEW -p udp --dport 111 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -s <NETWORK> -m state --state NEW -p tcp --dport 111 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -s <NETWORK> -m state --state NEW -p tcp --dport 2049 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -s <NETWORK> -m state --state NEW -p tcp --dport 32803 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -s <NETWORK> -m state --state NEW -p udp --dport 32769 -j ACCEPT

<NETWORK>...in this place I have given IP address of the same machine on
which I am installing cloudstack management server.

4)IN # vi /etc/idmapd.conf
I have just uncommented Domain = local.domain.edu

5). Preparing the System VM Template

For this thing I tried to download the vm template but it says ERROR
403:forbidden

[root@localhost ekta]#
/usr/lib64/cloud/common/scripts/storage/secondary/cloud-install-sys-tmplt
-m /mnt/secondary/ -u http://download.cloud.com/templates/acton/acton-
-h xenserver -s -F
--2014-04-01 10:03:05--  http://download.cloud.com/templates/acton/acton-
Resolving download.cloud.com... 176.32.99.201
Connecting to download.cloud.com|176.32.99.201|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden
2014-04-01 10:03:10 ERROR 403: Forbidden.

Failed to fetch system vm template from
http://download.cloud.com/templates/acton/acton-
Installation failed
[root@localhost ekta]#

6)I tried both of these options in browser

    http://localhost:8080/client
   http://<management-server-ip-address>:8080/client

but it says "Unable to connect"

*Can't we see the dash board without preparing vm template? *

If I am wrong anywhere ,Please guide me .

Regards,
Ekta