On May 14, 2014, at 1:17 AM, Ian Young <iyo...@ratespecial.com> wrote:

> I'm using 4.3.  The Quick Installation Guide for CentOS (which is what I
> was following) still has the old URL.  I forgot to mention changing the URL
> was another thing I did differently in order to get it working.
>
> http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/en/latest/qig.html

Thanks for catching this, I just fixed this.

You should feel free to do a drive by contribution to the docs when you find an
issue like this.
Just click on the 'edit on github' button at the top right of the page, edit it
and submit a patch.

That would be very welcome, everyone needs to chime in to make the docs better.

thanks,

-sebastien