Hi Damodar,

Comments inline.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=34838207

> For the second question, Can you easily enable an existing DB for HA or is
> this best done before there’s any data? The answer is, we can setup
> replication even with existing data and then start the management servers.
> The mysql documentation contains the clear steps how to setup replication
> with existing documentation. Probably that is the reason why we might not
> have included these steps in the doc.

The OP is looking for HA, not failover. HA is possible in ACS 4.3.0
using MySQL Clustering.

Once you have MySQL Clustering, its multi-master and not one master to many
slaves.
ACS should not fence itself like it currently does when the master is not
available.

--
@shankerbalan

M: +91 98860 60539 | O: +91 (80) 67935867
shanker.ba...@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com | Twitter:@shapeblue
ShapeBlue Services India LLP, 22nd floor, Unit 2201A, World Trade Centre,
Bangalore - 560 055

CloudStack Infrastructure
Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>

intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon
its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company
incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company
incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape
Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is
operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.