Thanks for your answers,

I installed different version on different infrastructure during the time. It
is somehow much more unstable that other competitors. Many non-documented
issues and many unpredictable problems. I know that we are all here to help
each others to feel good about it, but I think we are wasting our times on
solving issues instead of doing business !

Any one disagrees ?