From: Mohammad Mahdi Raja [mailto:mr...@shirazu.ac.ir]
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2014 9:01 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Wasting Time !

Thanks for your answers,

I installed different version on different infrastructure during the time. It
is somehow much more unstable that other competitors. Many non-documented
issues and many unpredictable problems. I know that we are all here to help
each others to feel good about it, but I think we are wasting our times on
solving issues instead of doing business !

Any one disagrees ?