Hi,

I'm with 4.4.1 in production on CentOS 6 HVs (should get it to 4.4.2 soon), Adv
zone + SG.
I keep a separate, somehow similar setup where I test stuff before going to
production - I don't always catch all the bugs.
Nothing fancy or automated like Jenkins etc, perhaps one day.

My migration plan are to follow 4.5, mainly as to not get left behind too much
and wake up with a non-upgradable setup (however unlikely).

Looking forward to ipv6.

Nux!
www.nux.ro