Just as a data point, at Citrix we actually decided to skip 4.4 and didn¹t
put out a commercial distribution based on it.  We put all our energy into
fixing bugs that went into 4.5.  We¹re now bringing up large customers on
4.5, but too early to publish results.  Overall, though, I feel good about
4.5 quality.