Hi
I hope you can help me or give me an idea with this request

I have a client requesting me to install cloudstack but the client wants to be
able to do what a norma ISP does when selling a VM, let users choose what they
want and assign publics IP.
I will appreciate your comments or ideas.
This are a couple of questions I have.1.- Should I use advance zone for the
Installation?2.- Can I use a pool of Public IP on cloudstack to be assigned on
VM facing Internet?3.- I have PFSense in front of Cloudstack, should I let it
handle the Public IP's and nat to a private IP?4.- Is there any open source
tool that can monitor or limit the bandwidth for cloudstack?

Thank you for your help.