Daan

Have not yet decided which version, but fixes will be backported into
LTS not the other way around.

But I see what you mean. The code base may have much diverted before 4.7
right?

It is not really a problem. It only means more work (argh...). Sooner or
later this will happen for every release we choose.

I would like to use 4.5 for several reasons, one obvious is, that we
know that it is in production on several clouds, including us.