Semih,

I believe the Usage Server (cloudstack-usage) could be used for this, but it's
known to have it's issues.
The thing is, if you use regular isolated network, then you can simply make
sure inter-VM traffic is done on a separate interface that you can remove from
metering.
i.e just use different bridges for Public and VM traffic and only meter

For metering in the past I read about Traffic Sentinel
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Usage+metering+for+Direct+Network
http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/api/apidocs-4.0.0/root_admin/addTrafficMonitor.html

Not sure what is the recommendation nowadays.

Nux!
www.nux.ro