Hello Josh,

Networking is the single biggest cause of headaches with Cloudstack, once you
get it right the rest is easier.
I recommend to read
http://www.shapeblue.com/understanding-cloudstacks-physical-networking-architecture/

>From what you described, it looks like what you need is either a Basic Zone or
>Advanced Zone with Security Groups.

I have a ACS+Xenserver setup and when I go to Infrastructure > Primary Storage
I definitely see "iscsi" as an option in the storage type.

HTH
Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro