I'm assuming you have other VMs successfully running, correct? So you can write
to your primary storage.

From: Nezar Madbouh <nezar.madb...@ipscape.com.au>
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 4:43 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Unable to create a New VM - Error message: Unable to start
instance due to Unable to get answer that is of class
com.cloud.agent.api.StartAnswer

Hi Simon and Shweta,

Please see the result below:

root@s-11-VM:~# /usr/local/cloud/systemvm/ssvm-check.sh
First DNS server is  8.8.8.8
PING 8.8.8.8 (8.8.8.8): 48 data bytes
--- 8.8.8.8 ping statistics ---
round-trip min/avg/max/stddev = 0.936/3.072/5.209/2.137 ms
Good: Can ping DNS server
Good: DNS resolves download.cloud.com
nfs is currently mounted
Mount point is /mnt/SecStorage/d11d5c92-6950-30e8-a0b5-3cd46a17ec14
Good: Can write to mount point
Management server is 10.61.153.20. Checking connectivity.
Good: Can connect to management server port 8250
Good: Java process is running
Tests Complete. Look for ERROR or WARNING above.
root@s-11-VM:~#

Thanks & Regards,
Nezar.