Thanks Dag,

The thing that's really got me right now is even if I set the allowed network
subnet to /16 which contains all necessary subnets I get access denied.  Even
when I mount from the CLI as root I get access denied...  Maybe it's a NAS4Free
bug? NAS4Free runs on FreeBSD... Maybe there's some subtle incompatibility?

--
Asai