Hi Asai,

I don’t have much experience with Nas4Free – so I can’t comment – however I do
know the CloudStack / hypervisor / SSVM requirements are fairly straight
forward, so it sounds like your NAS appliance is possibly to blame.

A few things to try:

- Try to manually mount a NFS share from your management server (as already
mentioned by Sergey). If you can mount the share make sure you can read/write.
- Try to manually mount the same NFS share from your hypervisors. Again try to
read/wite.
- Log in to your SSVM and run /usr/local/cloud/systemvm-ssvm-check.sh.

Between these three it will tell you if you have any NFS access at all. If you
don’t then sounds like you need to spend some more time on your NAS4Free box –
and in this case I would just concentrate on a single client – e.g. the
management server – until you have worked out what the issue is. Once resolved
you can move back to testing with your hypervisors and CloudStack. So – in
other words – don’t waste your time trying to troubleshoot this through
CloudStack until you have the underlying connectivity and access sorted.

The other thing is obviously to configure your NAS4Free box with as verbose
logging as possible and check why it denies access.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo