Hi Dag,

Yes, what I found was that I had not properly set up the System VMs on the NFS
server.  Before I had created a basic zone and it seemed to have done this
automatically, but when I went to do an advanced zone there apparently was more
work to do.  So lesson learned!
Asai
Network and Systems Administrator
GLOBAL CHANGE MEDIA