Could you elaborate a bit more about what you're trying to accomplish?

 At the look of it you seem to want something like this;
 - two nodes, doing both mgmt server and compute (kvm?)
 - replicated local storage for compute storage (with drbd)

Instead of doing replicated storage where only 1 node can use it - why not
set up a distributed one?
I believe there are a few ceph users here, glusterfs could possibly work.

But again, if you explain a bit more about the problem you're trying to
solve it'll be easier to help.

--
Erik