Hi everyone,

For the past couple days, I have been running the KVM managed-storage
regression-test suite against RC1.

With the exception of one issue (more on this below), all of these tests have
passed.

Tomorrow I plan to start in on the VMware-related managed-storage tests.

Once I’ve completed running those, I expect to move on to the XenServer-related
managed-storage tests.

I ran these XenServer and VMware tests just prior to RC1 being created, so I
suspect all of those tests will come back successful.

Now, with regards to the one issue I found on KVM with managed storage:

It relates to a new feature whereby you can online migrate the storage of a VM
from NFS or Ceph to managed storage.

During the code-review process, I made a change per a suggestion and it
introduced an issue with this feature. The solution is just a couple lines of
code and only impacts this one use case. If you are testing this release
candidate and don’t really care about this particular feature, it should not at
all impact your ability to test RC1.

Thanks!
Mike