From: Boris Stoyanov <boris.stoya...@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2018 3:08:05 PM
To: d...@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: users; Paul Angus
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.11.0.0 (LTS)

Thanks Rohit,
That said I must agree it’s not a blocker but still it definitely should be
part of upgrade guide.

Bobby.

boris.stoya...@shapeblue.com

rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com

On 19 Jan 2018, at 11:27, Rohit Yadav
<rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com<mailto:rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>> wrote:

Hi Bobby,

Agree, it's not user-friendly which is why admins should migrate to the dynamic
roles feature. But I'm not sure if this is a blocker and if an admin wants to
stick to the old static (commands.properties) way, they need to manage changes
themselves. We may add something to the release notes /cc @Paul
Angus<mailto:paul.an...@shapeblue.com>.

- Rohit

<https://cloudstack.apache.org<https://cloudstack.apache.org/>>