From: Boris Stoyanov [mailto:boris.stoya...@shapeblue.com]
Sent: 22 January 2018 07:31
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>; d...@cloudstack.apache.org; Daan
Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@shapeblue.com>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.11.0.0 (LTS)

Hi Paul,
Migration script considers only what’s in the command.properties file, so if
the ‘missing’ quotaIsEnabled=15 is not there it will not create a rule for it.
As Rohit mentioned it’s a duty of the admin to take care of aligning this up.
I’m also not big fan of having this described in release notes, but would like
to be included automatically during upgrade. Main argument against it, its not
a blocker.

Bobby.

boris.stoya...@shapeblue.com