Hi Gregor,

I don’t think you could directly query for a VR, but you could specify a
network ID and it’ll list you all the metrics of VMs on that network. Then I
suppose you could work out a summary from that list.
https://cloudstack.apache.org/api/apidocs-4.12/apis/listVirtualMachinesMetrics.html

by
networkid       list by network id

Regards,
Bobby.

boris.stoya...@shapeblue.com

On 5 Apr 2019, at 11:01, Riepl, Gregor (SWISS TXT)