Hello Gregor

You can use "libvirt exporter" to export all stats like cpu utilization,
memory consumption, disk read/write, network read/write and export it to
prometheus. From prometheus you can use grafana or other monitoring tools
to see all stats. We use exporter merger third party tool to merge all the
data from all the hypervisors and show it on dashboard. This way if any of
your vm is having issues, you can quickly look at graphs and troubleshoot
it.

--
Thanks and regards
Rakesh venkatesh