This include stats from virtual router as well since libvirt exporter use virsh
libraries to fetch details. For libvirt, virual router is just another VM and
so it will exporter those stats also.

Run virsh list and you will see virual router entry and using dommemstats or
other commands you can see other detaila

Sent from my iPhone