Richard, the most probable problem is with bridge devices. Management
server doesn't care about systemvm. The only unit which cares - ssvm and
hypervisor. Also, if you are using naive RAID/NFS within one cluster when
any HV can mount any storage (mesh) it's extremely bad idea. You will get s
lot of reboots if any of node meets outage. If you have DRBD or Gluster,
then, it's fine.