Richard,

1. About bridges, just check traffic goes correctly between HV hosts and
SS. All your hosts should be able to mount SS.
2. About your HV/Storage topology.

1st. Cloudstack doesn't balance the storages. While the first chosen
storage is capable to deploy the image, it will be used. You will not able
to balance volumes between them.
2nd. Every HV will mount every storage. If HV fails (which is probably
happen more frequently than storage) it will cause __all the__ hosts will
meet the problem with the NFS share and kick reboot, so, all your cloud
will reboot.
Frankly, it's the worst topology possible. What I recommend is to switch
either to Ceph or Gluster if you want shared storage, split all the hosts
to separate clusters or use LOCAL STORAGE instead of NFS storage, so your
VMS will use local storage. Later if you wish to move VMs between hosts,
you can do it manually.

Best wishes

--
With best regards, Ivan Kudryavtsev