Hi,

we are currently doing a PoC with SolidFire and CloudStack and trying to figure
out if it’s a fitting solution for our use cases.

But I am stuck at the point when CloudStack tries to create a VM on the solid
fire storage.
I can see that it has already copied the template to a SolidFire Volume but
then the error message "Not all hosts in the compute cluster support iSCSI.”
appears in the logs.

On the ESXi I have created a iSCSI HBA and attached it to a VMKernel adapter,
is there anything else to do?
Is there any documentation for the setup?
I have only found the youtube videos by Mike, but they does not focus on the
vsphere setup part.

Regards
Christian