Hi,

I have managed to overcome the problem by forcing Cloudstack to reconnect the
host after I configured the iSCSI HBA.
It seems that Cloudstack also scans for such capabilities during the reconnect.

But now I have trouble deploying VMs on the storage, sometimes it is successful
and sometimes not, I was not able to find a pattern.
If the deployment fails Cloudstack says that the IQN was not reachable by the
host, the odd part is that there is no such message in vcenter so it seems
there was no attempt to attach the storage to the ESXi…

Does anyone know this kind of issue?

Regards
Christian

--