Hi Matt,

We run Cloudstack + KVM + Ceph. We haven't had any luck getting snapshots to work but the alternative we've settled on for now is to take snapshots of the storage volume instead of the VM itself. Restoring from a snapshot this way is pretty cumbersome as you need to create a template from the storage snapshot and then create a "new" VM instance using that template.

Thanks,

Peter