Hi Hean,

We currently use Solidfire as our storage solution which also has the
ability to provide QoS on a per-volume basis... and by that I mean
guaranteed IOPS. As far as I know SF is one of the strongest players in the
field and the great performance is part of what we are paying for.

Ceph is also a great solution, but with combination with NFS I believe it
has poor performance.

I just show the Shapeblue article regarding the 4.16 KVM  support for Dell
EMC PowerFlex
https://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-feature-first-look-storage-plugin-for-dell-emc-powerflextm/
and between the lines I found this: "VM snapshot (disk-only, snapshot with
memory is not supported)" ... and I guess that also means NO VM Snapshot.

best,
Matt