Hi Abishek,
It's only available via CLI (at least, right now). There are some details that you need to pay attention when dynamic scaling the VMs (with KVM) and using the API:

(examples via CloudMonkey)

- The definitions that allow a VM (in KVM) to be dynamic scalable are set in the XML while deploying the VM. Therefore, if you have a running VM or change its service offering, you will need to stop it and start it again.

- If you are using a custom constrained service offering, you always have to inform the parameters 'details[0].memory' and 'details[0].cpuNumber='; also, if you are using a custom unconstrained service offering, you must inform the parameter 'details[0].cpuSpeed'. If you only want to increase the memory, you will need to inform the current CPU number and vice-versa.

- Related to memory, as they are hotplugged, the value to be added must be multiple of 128 (Mb). Therefore, if your VM has 1500Mb of memory, for instance, and you want to add some more, the value informed in the API must be the current value + some number multiple of 128. For instance, the parameter 'details[0].memory' must receive the value '1628' (1500 + 128), '1756' (1500 + 256), '1884' (1500 + 384), '2012' (1500 + 512) and so on.

Best regards,
Daniel