Hi Abishek, Wei, I tested this feature with Ubuntu 20.04 + KVM. Some community members tested with CentOS7 and qemu-kvm-ev and it worked. Also, as live snapshots and live migrations, hotplug memory is a known limitation of qemu-kvm. I cannot give you advice regarding this replacement too, as I do not use CentOS. Best regards, Daniel Salvador