Hallo Aufgabe,

We experienced a similar situation while deploying our testing laboratory (QA).

The configuration 'consoleproxy.url.domain' must be a value that would allow
the console to connect with the Management Servers. As we did not want a domain
for our QA and would just access it via IP, we set the MS IP as the
configuration value. However, for this configuration ACS requires a value that
matches a domain ('something.any'); therefore, to set the IP to the
configuration you will have to manually intervene in the database:

UPDATE  cloud.configuration
SET         value = '<your_MS_IP>'
WHERE   name = 'consoleproxy.url.domain';

If you have a load balancer configured, you would also have to redirect '/resource/'
requests to the CPVM "public IP" (if you are emulating the public IP range).

We are working on a patch that will allow operators to define an IP address for
this configuration. As soon we open the PR, we notify you.

Best regards,
Daniel Salvador