@Aufgabe Zwei

It might be that there is a misunderstanding in the function of the
consoleproxy:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/adminguide/systemvm.html?highlight=console%20proxy#console-proxy

The console proxy 'only' offers acces via the webbrowser (vnc). It's not
providing a interface to connect via ssh twards the VM.
If you want to connect via ssh to a deployed vm from the a public network,
you will need to configure some kind of portforwarding to the virtual
router of the guestnetwork (if this is availeable).