Hi,

the parameter "consoleproxy.url.domain" cannot be set to an IP address, because
CloudStack picks the IP address(es) of the ConsoleProxy (Proxies) from the
given Pool by itself.
Even if you might have success to set an IP via an SQL statement, this will
definitely break things at least when a second ConsoleProxy spawns.

The parameter should be set to "*.SOME.DOMAIN.TLD" where the "*" is expanded to
the IPv4 address of the respective ConsoleProxy (Octet1-Octet2-Octet3-Octet4).
This is necessary to get SSL trust via a wildcard-certficate covering
"*.SOME.DOMAIN.TLD".

In my opinion, I'ld setup SSL especially in QA since it fails easily and I'ld
want to see it fail in QA instead of PROD ... :)

--
Stephan Seitz
Planufer 92a, 10967 Berlin, Germany