Hi Nixon,

I have similar issues, but in my case, it takes around 15 seconds to load. I've
investigated this before and posted here on the list, but no solutions seem to
resolve the issue

What i've noticed is that it looks like it relates to the collection and
display of Metrics data on vms. My deduction was that it takes pretty much
identical amount of time to show the Metrics page of a vm and showing the vm
itself. Any other vm tabs are showing me the information pretty much instantly.

You could investigate on reducing the amount of metrics data you store, but
that really didn't help my case.

I've posted this morning if there is a way to switch off the collection of vm
metrics data altogether. But no one yet replied.

Please share your thoughts and successes. it would be good to learn how to deal
with it.

P.S. I am using the latest 4.19.x branch, but had the same issue with 4.18 too.
The problem started to show up when we've upgraded to either 4.18 branch or
4.17. I can't remember exactly. It's been well over a year i think.

Cheers

Andrei