Nixon,

also, i would suggest keeping an eye on the amount of rows in the vm_stats
table. In my case, ACS hasn't been removing them properly and as a result i've
accumulated over 25m rows in that table, which caused the slow response in the
acs gui.

Something like this:

SELECT table_name, table_rows FROM information_schema.tables WHERE table_schema
= 'cloud';

check the vm_stats rows. If you need to remove some old data, you could do
something like this:

DELETE FROM vm_stats WHERE timestamp < '2024-05-20 00:00:01';

that will remove all rows with the timestamp older than 20th of May 2024. If
you have a lot of data, you might need remove the data in shorter increments.
I've found that my /tmp folder didn't have enough space, so i had to play
around with dates to remove all the old data.

Now, the ACS ui is pretty fast and usable again.

Hope that helps.

Andriej