I would still appreciate some discussion about the issue below, if
anyone has the time.
Is this the wrong place to ask questions?
-John
On 2026-08-26 14:54, john tillman wrote:
Hello all,
It's been a while. My cluster configuration had been working fine
until upgrading to RHEL 9.8. Now when I disconnect the network cables
from a node with the cluster software running on it, the cluster
services on that node stop. I'm talking about pacemaker.service,
corosync.service, etc. and not the resources. FYI the resources stop
as expected. This is new behavior to me. In RHEL 9.6 the resources
stopped but the cluster services kept running on the node so when I
reconnected the cables, it would join the cluster again.
I saw a new property fence-remote-without-quorum and set it 'false'.
Read it might take of this situation, but it did not. And stonith is
disabled.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
If you would like more information, please let me know what I can
provide.
Best regards,
-John
_______________________________________________
Manage your subscription:
https://lists.clusterlabs.org/mailman/listinfo/users
ClusterLabs home: https://www.clusterlabs.org/
_______________________________________________
Manage your subscription:
https://lists.clusterlabs.org/mailman/listinfo/users
ClusterLabs home: https://www.clusterlabs.org/