Thanks again, Chris.
pacemaker 2.1.9-1 On Rhel 9.6 - No problem with network isolation
pacemaker 2.1.10-2 On Rhel 9.8 - Problem I described
Best regards,
-John
On 2026-09-10 12:29, Chris Lumens wrote:
Once the scheduler service is finally killed, the rest of pacemaker's
services start shutting down, one by one, with a signal 15 until they
are all gone and the pacemaker.log file is quiet.
Does any of this help? To me, the scheduler becoming unresponsive is
the initial failure. Is there any way to produce more logging from
the scheduled service?
Hrm, okay. I wouldn't expect that losing the network connection would
mean IPC would be unresponsive, but this isn't something I have
personally tested either.
There were several builds of pacemaker for RHEL 9.6 and 9.8. Can you
confirm which build you had that worked, and which you have now that
doesn't work (rpm -q pacemaker is sufficient). That should help narrow
down the problem commits.
- Chris
_______________________________________________
Manage your subscription:
https://lists.clusterlabs.org/mailman/listinfo/users
ClusterLabs home: https://www.clusterlabs.org/