I saw a new property fence-remote-without-quorum and set it 'false'. Read it might take of this situation, but it did not.  And stonith is disabled.

If you have fencing disabled, that new property wouldn't do anything. In general, that property is to take care of a niche case that I expect very few people to ever run into.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

If you would like more information, please let me know what I can provide.
We'd need to see why the system services are shutting down. Are they crashing for some reason? You could use journalctl to dig through the system log around the time it happens and see what's going on. Looking at /var/log/pacemaker between the time you pull the cable and the services stop would also be useful.

From there, maybe we can track down what might be happening and if it's a bug or if it's some intended behavior. As for the latter, nothing is coming to mind at the moment.

- Chris

_______________________________________________
Manage your subscription:
https://lists.clusterlabs.org/mailman/listinfo/users

ClusterLabs home: https://www.clusterlabs.org/

Reply via email to