Could use some pointers on this:

I have an action that sets a map parameter, my-stylesheet to be the filename
of the stylesheet I want to later use for a transform.  What I want to do is
something like:

<map:act type="my-action">
        <map:transform type="xslt" src="stylesheets/{my-stylesheet}">
</map:act>

But this doesn't work.  Seems that the src attribute does not resolve
parameters.

Any quick suggestions on how to set up a pipeline to accomplish what I need?

Thanks!

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com