Hi Andrzej,

You can do this by using the cocoon protocol :

<map:act type="my-action">
  <map:transform type="xalan" src="cocoon:/stylesheets/{my-stylesheet}">
</map:act>

<map:match pattern="stylesheets/*">
  <map:generate src="stylesheets/{1}"/>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

Be carefull to use the "xalan" transformer, because there some troubles with the "cocoon:" protocol and the "xslt" transformer. See [1] for details.

[1] : http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=MetaStylesheets

-- Olivier Billard