Sonny Sukumar wrote:

From: "Horsfield, Peter A." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hey Sonny,

Sorry it didn't end up clear.

    {request:requestURI}
        and
    {requestURI:requestURI}

the first, and differing, part can be any name that is
mapped to the RequestURIModule in cocoon.xconf :

Using the names as defined in the distribution the first refers to the JXPath enable RequestModule while the second is not defined but would likely refer to RequestURIModule. The first will grant access to all properties of org.apache.cocoon.environment.Request see its javadocs and the JXPath docs for more info.

Assuming these things, I'd like something that returns the request URI along with the full query string. For example, if I request "http://www.mysite.com/showSomePage?pageId=1&otherParam=ABC";, then I'd like to get the "showSomePage?pageId=1&otherParam=ABC" (so I can set it as a <cinclude:include> src attribute value, as I mentioned yesterday).

So, in light of this, which one should I be using?

difficult. requestURI returns http://www.mysite.com/showSomePage (or just showSomePage depending on http method, see javadocs), while sitemapURI will return showSomePage. queryString will return null (will be interpreted as "") or "pageID=1&otherParam=ABC". So you need to reassemble the string. or think about a way to do communication different.

Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
[EMAIL PROTECTED]