Il lun, 2003-10-27 alle 13:39, Ugo Cei ha scritto:
> You DO need the templating facility. Take your XHTML forms, substitute
> occurrences of <input> with <wt:widget> and you're (more or less) set.
>
>       Ugo

>From the wiki:

«The WoodyTemplateTransformer (simply "woody transformer" from now on)
makes it possible to define the layout for your form without having to
write a seperate XSLT for each form. If you prefer to do everything with
XSLT, you have also the option of using the WoodyGenerator.»

I want to build these XSLT starting from XHTML I already have. How can I
do this?

Gianluca