On 27.10.2003 14:53, Gianluca Sartori wrote:
Il lun, 2003-10-27 alle 13:39, Ugo Cei ha scritto:

You DO need the templating facility. Take your XHTML forms, substitute occurrences of <input> with <wt:widget> and you're (more or less) set.

Ugo

From the wiki:

«The WoodyTemplateTransformer (simply "woody transformer" from now on) makes it possible to define the layout for your form without having to write a seperate XSLT for each form. If you prefer to do everything with XSLT, you have also the option of using the WoodyGenerator.»

I want to build these XSLT starting from XHTML I already have. How can I
do this?

Do you have a XHTML file for every form? If yes, they are the form templates. Have a look at http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/woody/samples/forms/form2_template.xml?rev=1.3&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup. This is a form template too. As Ugo said the wt:* elements are the important ones. But you can also do it in XSLT using a stylesheet that replaces the woody stylesheets at http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/woody/samples/resources/.

Joerg