Gianluca Sartori wrote:
«The WoodyTemplateTransformer (simply "woody transformer" from now on)
makes it possible to define the layout for your form without having to
write a seperate XSLT for each form. If you prefer to do everything with
XSLT, you have also the option of using the WoodyGenerator.»

I want to build these XSLT starting from XHTML I already have. How can I
do this?

Why would you want to do that? If you already have the XHTML files, it's much easier (IMHO) to use them as the basis for your template files, just substitute all <input>'s with <wt:widget>'s.

If you *really* want to use the WoodyGenerator, look at the output it produces and work out how to transform it to XHTML. This requires knowing just enough XSLT to write a simple stylesheet, it's not that hard.

Ugo