> On Fri, 14 Nov 2003, Rod Giffin wrote:
>
> Cocoon on NetBeans ?
> can you give me some hints? (urls, docs ..);

Well, hints yes, at the moment.  If there aren't any docs anywhere, maybe
I can provide them.

For myself, I just tried it to see, and it worked in both Linux and
Windows.  All I did was build the cocoon build from the command line, but
did not tell the build script to make a webapp.  The script creates the
webapp directory in the cocoon build directory that contains the entire
"project".  I usually copy it to a "projects" directory where I keep my
current development stuff, but it's not necessary to do that.

Simply mount that directory as the filesystem of your project.  It takes a
bit of time initially, for Netbeans to parse all of the .jar files, but
it's instantly recognized as a webapp, and as long as you don't create any
conflicts with Xerces, it works like a champ.

Rod.