On Dec 16, 2003, at 4:37 PM, Geoff Howard wrote:

I don't understand the question. Just check everything into cvs. If a file is binary, just make sure you check it in as such. WinCVS and other gui clients give easy ways to do that without really knowing too much about cvs.

I guess I'm asking if it's a bad idea to store all 30+ MBs of JAR files in CVS. I don't really have control over their revisions, but I guess making a release with certain JARs is the point, right? And in some directories I have a mixture of text files and binaries, so I won't be able to check in the whole directory, I'll have to check in each file individually.

-Justin