From: Justin Fagnani-Bell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OT: How do you use CVS?
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 16:05:32 -0800

I'm just now starting to setup CVS for my Cocoon based projects and I'm wondering how other Cocoon users use CVS.

My project directory structure is probably similar to others using Cocoon and Ant. It's something like this:

Project
 - build.sh
 - build.xml
 - etc
 - - cocoon.xconf (and others)
- lib
- src
- web
- - (various files and directories, some text and some binary)

I'd need to put at least src/ and two dirs under web/ (stylesheets and xsp's) into CVS, but I'd actually like to just import the whole project. I'm not so sure what to do about the JAR's in lib/ and the graphics under web/

What are others doing out there? And are you integrating CVS with Ant?

Thanks a bunch,
  Justin